12.24.2017

Iba vestida por el caudal del viento / Antonia Palacios

I was wandering dressed by the wind’s flow

I was wandering dressed by the wind’s flow. I was naked girded by the air. I was moving without realizing I was being dragged by its immobile semblance. I was wandering by the open channel. I was passing by ancient skies always bordering the shores of grief. I was listening to the already consumed beating of another heart.

*

Iba vestida por el caudal del viento

Iba vestida por el caudal del viento. Iba desnuda ceñida por el aire. Iba sin saber que iba arrastrada por su inmóvil semejanza. Iba rodando por el cauce abierto. Iba pasando por antiguos cielos bordeando siempre las orillas del duelo. Iba escuchando los latidos del otro corazón ya consumidos.




Textos del desalojo (1973)




{ Antonia Palacios, Ficciones y aflicciones, Caracas: Biblioteca Ayacucho, 1989 }

No comments: